Wednesday, March 11, 2009

More testosterone!



Wow I can't believe it's been so long since I wrote my first blog! Time flies and keeping up with this is more time consuming than I originally thought. We found out last week that we are having another BOY! That means my little house is going to be filled with testosterone! We are very excited but stumped right now on a name. Shaun and I can't seem to agree on anything at this point. I know I am only about 21 weeks but I feel bad calling him baby boy. Last night I asked Grant what he wanted his brother's name to be and he said "baby" so that is going to stick for now! Feel free to send suggestions our way. I am feeling the baby move around more and more everyday and I have discovered that he doesn't like it so much when I pop my back. He usually gives me a swift kick in the side, which makes me think that he might be a little more of a hand full than his big bro. We also learned at the Dr. last week that my placenta is low lying. I won't get into all of the boring details but we have to have an ultrasound at our next apt to see if it is "moving up." I will keep you posted on the progress. On a different note...I have more exciting news Grant is being potty trained! YEA!! No more diapers for a few months. We had our first diaper-less outing yesterday and I couldn't have been happier. There we no accidents, of course it is b/c I was well prepared having an extra change of clothes. I'm sure there will be a disaster one of these days when I have nothing! I am very excited to have this out of the way before baby #2 gets here but I can't help thinking of how different things are going to be once he arrives. For instance I was with Grant in Hobby Lobby yesterday and he tells me he has to potty so we make a mad dash for the restrooms and once in there he insists that pants, underwear, and shoes come all of the way off. I was thinking how impossible (not to mention hilarious) this would be with a newborn attached to me. I get a bit anxious when I think of all the changes our lives are about to take. Having one child is hectic enough but a toddler and a newborn...WOW! I just have to keep reminding myself that God never gives us more than we can handle! I think that just about does it for now. Hopefully I will keep up a little better in the upcoming months but I'm not making any promises (Heather). The profile pic of me was from a few weeks ago, I will update soon and I also posted some of our most recent ultrasound pics. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATS about the 2nd boy!!! We are so excited for y'all! You look adorable, btw ;) I'm still laughing about the 'pants, underwear and shoes all the way off'...kids are so entertaining. Can't' wait to see you! LY

    ReplyDelete